Sunday, May 1, 2016

2016 Goal Check-In

2016 Goal Check-In
This is the view from my front porch. I love living in the Appalachians. 
Happy May :) I can't remember where I seen this but I thought it was a great idea. This is going to be my 2016 Resolution/Goal check in, I don't know about you but I make this goals at the beginning of the year and then don't give much thought to it until the end of the year when I'm looking to see everything I did not do. So this is sort of a reminder or inspiration to see where I'm at. 

1// Capsule Wardrobe - I've not done anything to accomplish this at all... I still really want to work my way towards a capsule wardrobe.


2// Get outside more. Already this year I have gotten my but up and outside more than the two previous years at least. I've been on a couple big hikes with the family. 
Even just to go for a walk around the field. 

3// Drink more water. - In progress. I have been drinking more water than I was but I still want to drink much more. 


4// Read at least one book each month. I have read 5 books so far this year and have already stockpiled plenty more. If you have any book suggestions do leave them below.


5// Drive more, and go out more on my own.- Nope. Neither of these things have happened.


6// Project Life - In progress. I have been taking lots of pictures but I haven't actually started to put it together. 


7// Go on more dates. - Another fail, unfortunately my hours at work have been seriously reduced we can't really afford to go out. We do watch movies at home and last weekend managed to go on a hike, but we're definitely going to keep trying. 


8// See my Brother more. - I have seen him more, however its been because he has been coming to Mom's more (we are neighbors). Not because I have been actively trying to see him which is what I intended to do.


9// Save up for vacation. - Again with the low hours at work this just hasn't been a possibility. 


10// Budget efficiently. I have had to, lol.


So I still have things to work on but this is a good check in to know where my progress is. I will probably do another one of these around August/September. How are your resolutions coming along, hopefully better than mine. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment