Sunday, June 26, 2016

Ipsy Glam Bag June 2016

Let's just get right into it :)
Ipsy Glam Bag June 2016

DoucceBoombastic Lash Volumizer Mascara $24 0.45 oz (13.5 ml) MASCARA30 30% Off Any Purchase
This is nice, really nice. The wand is a normal size wand.. not jumbo but not super skinny. It has plastic bristles which I'm normally not a fan of because I always poke myself in the eye. The bristles aren't that long so maybe that's why. It did give me really good volume in my lashes, a little bit of length, and pretty good definition. I put two layers on my lashes and didn't have any issues with clumping. My lashes were fanned out and seperate. It really is an amazing mascara and if I didn't already have a stock pile of mascaras I would definitely purchase a full size. -- Since writing this up I have worn this all day, one of those I was very hot and sweaty and this wore like a freaking dream. No flaking, no smudging, no panda eyes. This is some really good stuff.
JaponesqueSolid Brush Cleanser $20 2 oz
I gave this a go with my beauty blender and a few other brushes. It was nice but nothing that I wasn't already getting out of my regular cleaning so I wouldn't repurchase.
UrbanDecay Eyeshadow in Fireball 1.5g $19
If you saw my post Peach Problem than you will know that I am all about these shades at the moment and I am so happy this is the one I received. There was another option, which my mom received, its more of a MAC Club shade. Pretty, but I definitely prefer this one. The pigmentation is great, the duo-chrome is amazing. Its easy to wear as a one-shadow look because of the dimension. Love, love, love.
SeraphineBotanicals Happy Bibiscus Blush $18 2g  IPSY25 25% Off Any Purchase
Another really great product! & Bonus this is full size. This is a gorgeous dusty pink shade, perfect for everyday, it has an amazing sheen to it (not shimmer). This is perfect for an easy makeup day you could wear this alone no need for highlight because this puts off its own glow. Also, the little mirror in this compact is really good! Perfect for on the go.
This month I estimate the bag's value is over $40. As always such a good bargain!
I also got the Treat Marshmallow Cream Lip Scrub in my bag. I did redeem points for this but was blown away at the size! It is full size JUMBO SIZE, and retails for $14. Amazing, I don't think I used that many points on it either, no more than 200 I believe. I love this it is a really good lip scrub, certified organic, tastes yummy, does the job. I can definitely see myself repurchasing this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment