Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Ipsy July 2016

Ipsy July 2016

The bag this month is really pretty, I could have done without the pattern on the front, just maybe the Ipsy branding in a lower corner but its a holographic bag and in the sunlight it is gorgeous.
This is a beautiful peachy pink (as you may have guessed) shade. Very pigmented, and puts of a beautiful glow, not shimmery/glittery just glowy. Very similar to Nars Orgasm, maybe a touch more peach.
30% Off Orders $35+ CHEEKS35
This is my second bottle of polish from this brand, the first also came from Ipsy. Beautiful nude shade, kind of gray with a hint of purple. Really nice formula, 2 coats for full opacity.
35% Off Any Purchase IPSY35
This is a pretty color, but I really don't like the formula. It stays tacky/sticky feeling. I have hooded lids so that was very uncomfortable. It didn't transfer but it wasn't pleasant to wear. 
20% Off Any Purchase IPSY20
TooFaced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer 0.16 oz Travel Size $15 0.68 Fl. Oz. Full Size $32
This is my second sample of this primer, no complaints. I absolutely love it for my dry skin. It keeps my foundations for catching on my dry patches. I keep meaning to buy the full size but haven't gotten around to it yet.
20% Off + Free Shipping IPSYLOVE2016
EmbryolisseLait-Crème Concentré 7.5 ml $16 for 1oz (this is .25 approx so $4)
I was so excited to receive this in my bag! I have had a dry patch on my ankle for a while now and I have tried everything to help but so far nothing has. Until I received this, I put a decent amount on my ankle and then slept in socks. By the next morning, it was sooo much better and I have continued to use it and now it is almost all cleared up. I am going to purchase a full size!
20% Off Any Purchase IPSY2016

The approx value of this months bag is $40, another amazing value from Ipsy! I personally haven't found a subscription bag that I love more, and don't know if I ever will. The value is just too good! I am supposed to be receiving my very first Play! by Sephora this week and I have very high hopes... What is your favorite subscription services?

No comments:

Post a Comment