Sunday, July 26, 2015

The BEST Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant

Degree Dry Protection -- I love the shower clean scent.

An odd topic I know but hey ho, its something I am obsessed with. I have used this same product for over 10 years! That is saying something. I started using it during my Junior year of high school for no other reason then it smelled nice and it lasted all day. It was until my college years that I noticed the antiperspirant part, it works! :D  I still sweat but not near as much as when I don't have it on and when I do sweat the scent of the deodorant seems to becomes even stronger. I always have two of these in my home and recently I have found the little travel sizes so I now have one in my purse. I can't see myself ever changing!  


Have you ever tried this?





No comments:

Post a Comment