Sunday, January 10, 2016

Walmart Winter Beauty Box

Oh how I wish this was a monthly subscription, but I will take what I can get. If you are new to this subscrition it is obviously by Walmart and technically it is free and you pay $5 shipping and handling seasonally.

So lets get straight in to it.
1. nspa by Nirvana Spa Exotically Creamy Coconut Rich Body Butter - This stuff smells delicious. It is a thick body butter but soaks into the skin very nicely leaving no residue on the skin. Perfect for this cold season my skin is drying up from all the indoor heating.
2. Dial 7 Day Moisturizing Lotion - This also smells amazing, a very mango-ey scent but not too strong. I am currently using this as a hand lotion and so far so good.
3. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Boosters Facial Cleanser - I have received a sample of this before. It doesn't do anything spectacular for me but its a perfectly fine cleanser that I will definitely use up. (Or maybe I will save this to take on my cruise...)
4. Pantene Air Spray - This seems interesting, I haven't used it yet. Its an alcohol free hairspray. I have quiet a few of these travel sizes but love them to through in the purse for those rare occasions when my hair is not twisted up into a top-knot.
5. Pure Silk Rich & Luxurious Shave Cream Raspberry Mist - I have been using the same shaving gel for the past several years and can't imagine switching but it will be nice to try something new for a change. It smells great anyway.
6. Oooh I am most excited about these. Goody Slide Proof Elastics - My hair is very fine, although there is a whole lot of it, but it slips easily out of elastics. Especially when freshly washed, so I think these are going to be just fab! I have a clip that is silicone lined and love it. I have already bought 3 because every time it breaks I freak out a little inside. --UPDATE I DON'T LIKE THESE AT ALL. While they do hold my hair in place when I take them out it pulls my hair out, just like a rubber band
7. Ken Paves You Are Beautiful Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner Packets - I have gotten these before as well but have still yet to give them a go. I am so weary of using new products on my hair.
8. Olay Regenerist Luminous Moisturizer packet - I have also tried a sample of this before and liked it well enough so this will be used up for sure. This also comes with a $3 off coupon.
9. D by Jennifer Aniston sample sachet - This actually smells quiet nice. Very fresh, a little powdery, but not overpowering at all. This also came with a $3 off coupon.
10. Centrum Vitamints 2 Adult Chewables - Haven't given these a try but I'm sure they are fine. This sample includes a $1 off coupon.
11. And lastly is not an actual product, it is a little booklet from Covergirl with some Star Wars looks and also a $3 off two Covergirl eye products coupon.--UPDATE the coupon expired 12/31/15 I got my box on 12/29 so I missed out. :(

Definitely worth my $5 :) I am now looking forward to seeing what my Momma got, sometimes she gets 1 or 2 different products. Maybe we will do some trading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment