Sunday, December 11, 2016

Ipsy Glam Bag November 2016

Sorry that I am getting this up so late but I didn't want to skip it entirely. 

Ipsy Glam Bag November 2016

Another gorgeous bag with an amazing design. So cute, I just love the stars and makeup design, it makes me feel very festive for some reason.


Ipsy Glam Bag November 2016
Contour Stick on Right
Blush on Left
DoucceFreematic Blush in #49 Zen Orange
I was really excited when I saw that this was coming in my bag. I'm always looking for a great, easy to wear blush and peachy tones work great with my fair skin. After getting it and trying it I absolutely love it, it is smooth and blends easily and works with a lot of makeup looks. 


ModelCoContour Stick
I'm always down to try a new contour product. Unfortunately this is not the product for me. It is way to orange. I don't see this working as a contour shade on any one, maybe a bronzer on medium skin but this is definitely not for me. As for the formula it was nice, it blended out easily no patchiness its just a shade issue.
pur-lisseBlue Lotus Balancing Moisturizer
This is really nice! It is a light weight moisturizer and blends into the skin, no greasy residue. It moisturizes the skin and works amazing under makeup. I am really wanting to purchase the full size of this one. 
tarteCosmetics Maracuja Oil
I've wanted to try this oil out for quite a while but didn't want to purchase the full size in case it wasn't for me. So, I am absolutely thrilled to have this in my bag. Ipsy has had this product several times and every times I always cross my fingers that it will be mine... finally! lol So to answer the question... no its really not for me. Sadly, I like dry oils but this leaves too much of a residue for me so I just don't like it. But I am super happy that I got to try it out. 
theBalmCosmetics Mad Lash Mascara
I have heard that this was a really great mascara and I am always super excited to try out a new one. Too be honest while I was happy to receive it in my bag this mascara is not for me. I don't care for the brush, I find it a little painful. The bristles are a spikey plastic and it always touches the roots of my lashes, and maybe I'm just super sensitive but it hurts and then I blink and...mascara disaster. 
So even though only 2 of the products worked out for me this month I was still very happy to receive everything in the bag. It was a good sample bag, I got to try out products that I had my eyes on without paying full price. If you are interested in signing up just click HERE


Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment