Friday, January 29, 2016

The Best Maybelline Mascaras

I love mascara, but it is a true task to find one that I really enjoy. Seeing as I have tried a fair few of the Maybelline mascaras I wanted to let you know the ones I feel like are the best.

Maybelline Mascaras


All time favorite, holy grail, already have a back up on hand is the the Rocket waterproof mascara. This shit is Ah-maze-zing! Now this is a waterproof formula so I try to not reach for it on a daily basis but for special occasions its not even a question as to what I will be reaching for. This gives me volume and length, it doesn't flake off through out the day, holds a curl and best of all it does not smudge off of my lower lashes. Yay for no raccoon eyes!

My newest love is the Lash Sensational Full Fan Effect mascara. At first use I was not impressed, but decided to give it another try thankfully and it is now my everyday mascara. With this mascara I like to look down into a mirror and bring the wand right in to the base of my lashes and swipe up. I don't wiggle the wand like I normally do. This mascara gives me a lot of length, separation and a little bit of volume. Triple threat, everything I need in a mascara. My lashes stay curled with this mascara as well, although I will admit that is really not an issue for me with any mascaras. Lastly, I don't have any issues with this flaking or transferring.

Another one of my favorites is the Pumped Up! Colossal this really boosts the volume in my lashes while also giving a little length. It is super black which I personally love and that helps to make my lashes look even more full. This is easy to remove but again I don't experience any flaking or smudging throughout the day.


As a side note here are all of the other Maybelline Mascaras I have tried.
The Mega Plush
The Falsies Flared
The Falsies Big Eyes
Great Lash Lots of Lashes



No comments:

Post a Comment