Friday, February 5, 2016

Favorite Highlighters for Pale Skin

I love a good highlighter. I see all the ones that are hyped and they look so gorgeous but then when I actually check out the product they are using its just way to dark for my skin. I am a porcelain gal and have found a lot of the highlighters have too much of a golden tone for me so for the last year I've been building up my collection of highlighters that I think work great on pale skin.


Highlighters for Pale Skin


I have a few creams to share first, I love to use these in the Summer or when I'm after that particularly dewy glow.


BareMinerals Chandelight Glow Illuminator, Benefit Watt's Up!, W3ll People Bio Brightener Stick


bareMinerals Chandelight Glow Illuminator in Luminious Gold - despite the name this is much more of a light champagne color when blended out.
benefit Watt's Up!-this looks much stronger in the swatch then it does on my cheeks for some reason...
W3ll People Bio Brightener Stick in Moonstone - this gives a gorgeous but subtle glow.

Now on to the powders.


BareMinerals Morning Glow, Becca Champagne Pop, Becca Moonstone


I have one loose powder that is actually an eyeshadow but works beautifully. It is the bareMinerals Morning Glow eyeshadow, I have a full post on this which you can check out HERE if you would like. This is actually my favorite of them all.

And finally the pressed powders.
Up first is Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop, now this can be over done and look like a peachy streak if I'm not carefully but with a light hand I can still get an amazing glow. I also use this over top of blushes sometimes.
Also from Becca is the Moonstone gorgeous shade, I really want to get my hands on Pearl.

No comments:

Post a Comment