Sunday, February 7, 2016

Foundations for All Occasions (Dry Skin)

I love foundations, next to mascara it is my favorite beauty product. I'm always looking for the next best foundation for me. I do have dry skin, prone to breakouts, dry patches and then in the Summer I can sometimes get a little oily in the t-zone. I have found a few foundations that work perfect for me for all occasions.


Light Med Full Coverage Foundations


For day to day or days when I don't need that much coverage I really like the bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream. I do have a full review on this product HERE. At first I wasn't to keen on the product but after continually using I have fallen in love. It does provide hydration to my skin, evens out my skin tone and also has SPF 30. This also gives my skin a beautiful glow.

Then for days where I need a little big more coverage or I'm just wanting to put on a full face of makeup for the fun of it I love the Maybelline Fit Me foundation. I have loved this since it first came out. I like the coverage that it gives and the way it sits on my skin. I don't have any issues with it clinging to dry patches or wearing off to quickly.

And then lastly for those special occasion when I am looking for the fullest of full coverage. Something that will last all day long without budging or getting super greasy or drying my skin out my absolute number 1 pick is the tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation. This stuff is amazing. I really don't even need to use concealer with this product it just covers everything so well. It also sets to a powder like finish so I don't even need to powder. Love it!

I would love to know what your favorite foundations are :)


No comments:

Post a Comment