Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Wet n Wild Metallic Liquid Lipstick Review and Swatches

I know I said that I was not going to be picking these up but after seeing some swatches and Rite-Aid having a buy one get one free sale... temptation got the better of me.

Wet n Wild Metallic Liquid Lipstick

Now I wasn't sure what to expect from this when I first seen them on the shelves but as I started looking at people wearing them it made a little more sense to me. Most people wear liquid lipsticks for the long wearing formula but with that also comes the matte factor. With these, while you still get that longevity, if you have dryer lips or maybe don't want an as matte look these are perfect. They almost give the illusion of a gloss which I find both fascinating and genius. The formula is still dry, no moisturizing here, but I find just putting a thin layer of lip balm underneath saves my lips just a little. These are only $2.99 each so if you are interested I would recommend picking them up and trying since they are a part of the limited edition summer collection.

Wet n Wild Metallic Liquid Lipstick Swatches
Peony Express, My Tulips Are Sealed, Coming Up Roses
Chrysanthemum's the Word, Days of Fuchsia Passed, Indigo Your Own Way

No comments:

Post a Comment